Saturday, March 1, 2008
So Cool! This week I am excited to say, we have pulled another would-be blogger into the world of blogging. My sister in law VICKIE is now hooked. You can read all about the her super husband Steve and my way cool nephew Zach on her new blog Means Mania! Welcome ya'll!

Well today was the day that I finally had it with Scott's hair. Poor guy runs so much that pinning him down for a haircut is difficult, especially in the winter when it is so cold outside. (Oh, did I mention that for the last 5 years, I have been Scott's personal hairdresser? Thanks to a Christmas present involving hair clippers and the choice to save money in this area!)




So, as you can see I took a before and after picture. Since the weather was so pretty today, he quickly agreed to take the stool outside on the patio and set up for hair cut time. I refuse to cut his hair inside - I have little hair issues as it is....and no mop nor vacuum can get those little things out of the house...so outside ONLY it is! Doesn't he look good!! He was loving the idea of the phot as you can tell!




Also today - I hung out with Tanya. Grant, Dawn, Bryan Q and Gayla with the CME kids at their District Academic Team match today, watched Lainie do an AWESOME job catching and throwing today at her 1st T-Ball game against the Yankees (no score is kept, but oh - my - goodness - 4 year old ball players are FUNNY!), and Lainie and I worked on batting and running in the backyard for over an hour. Actually I read a book and she set her tee up over and over practicing what the coaches are telling her. Daddy officially became an assistant coach last night when Coach Ballard asked him to help with outfield. (Scott is excited & Lainie LOVES it!) It's good bonding for both of them! And then lastly - I got a short nap today. That NEVER happens!!

Aside from Scott "pouring" the red pepper powder (instead of shaking) into tonight's chili, it has been a fantabolous day!!! See you soon!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nick decided to also save the barber money so he cuts his own hair as well! I tried to do it for him once, but then he took over the job. I think he really thought I was going to cut off his ear or shave him bald!

vlmeans said...

Thanks for sharing my blog. You have got to show me how you added the pictures in between the text. I haven't mastered that yet.