Sunday, March 9, 2008
It snowed. Lainie loved it. Brewtus was not happy.

So all of our friends have these cute little dogs that romp through the snow and roll and run as fast as they can. Some are big, small, in between, black, white or brown. We have a dog. He is small. He is black. (So far...he is just like ya'll's dogs.) Except - he is a cold weather WIMP!

I love my dog. I really do. He's a Miniature Pinscher. He looks just like a tiny Doberman would. I truly love him. Truly. I love the fact that he can sleep for 22.5 hours a day and growl enough that will scare the bejeebees out of anyone. I love the fact he is a mere 11 lbs of weight and his name is Brewtus. I love the fact that he believes he is the Alpha Male of Calmes Blvd. But really, when it comes to cold weather "machismo" my dog does - not - have - it!

Case Point 1: We have to drag him to the door to go outside. Daily.
Case Point 2: He has no front teeth. None. He thinks he does and he "tries" to use them on people.
Case Point 3: He just stands in the snow looking at you....cussing at you in his little Min Pin way.

Case Point 4: He used to wear a doggie sweater...until he finally said - enough!
Case Point 5: He pooped on the side walk today. Stood there looked square at me...and pooped on our front porch walkway.
Enough said. I did NOT photography the poop. You're welcome!

0 comments: