Monday, March 31, 2008
The newest discovery at our house are the DVD rentals at McDonald's. They are so easy and SO cheap. For $1.00 you can choose from about 30 movies that they keep in the little red kiosk outside. Aside from standing in the cold (like I did on Saturday) and the rain (like I did today) it is totally worth the location and accessibility.

On Saturday, Scott and I rented the Simpson's movie. It was not what the hype made it out to be. However, for the $1 - it was certainly a bargain filled evening.

We have since rented Underdog, Enchanted and Holiday. Yep, 4 movies in 3 days. It MUST be Spring Break! Lainie is watching Enchanted right now. We saw Underdog last night. Cute, but silly. Great for kid movie night and I am going to watch Holiday after Lainie goes to sleep today.

Now I just have to remember to drive past a McDonalds again before 9 PM tomorrow night. That and resist the temptation of running inside for a large fry every time I am in the vicinity. No fry, no fry, no fry............

0 comments: