Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank goodness I don't have to keep this pace up for long. It's only the 6th of March and already I am worn out by it. Why you ask? I have over programmed the Mitchell's. I am notorious for doing. It's a bad family trait....but still, I should know better.


It's true - Lainie is involved in to many things this month. We've been doing dance on Wednesdays all year, since September. (*Lainie is in black and pink above.) We started soccer in January on Saturdays, T-Ball on Tuesdays / Saturdays and now swimming lessons get into the mix. I am a nut...you can save your words.


Scott's calling. I'll be right back.


2 minutes and a huge grin later...............Lainie is TAKING A SHOWER - BY HERSELF!! Thank you Mr. Drew. This might be the turning of a new leaf for the Mitchell's. Now that unconditional supervised bath/play times might be a thing of the past, we have all sorts of time!! I know, I'm a nut!

0 comments: