Wednesday, March 19, 2008
All I need to say is - people need a light on their forehead that lights up when the Truth is spoken.

You look good in that color - Truth?
Momma, I'm sick - Truth?
Lainie are you really sick, or is it swim lessons? Sick Mom. - Truth?
I'll send you that file soon - Truth?
I'll take care of it. Don't worry about it. Truth?
This tastes good. Truth?
I'll be home by 5. Truth?

I love the rain. Truth? I wish it would stay grey and gross forever. Truth? I am desperate for a vacation in the sun. Truth? Aaaahhhkkkk!!

2 comments:

vlmeans said...

I need to borrow that truth button when you are finished with it.

Charissa said...

You should come see us in sunny South Carolina. I love the early Spring and late Fall here in Florence. We love visitors on their way to Myrtle or Florida. This is such a fun way to enjoy your creative writing and look forward to these kind of things in our little girl's life.