Wednesday, March 12, 2008
This has been such an exciting journey the last month or so. Funny how the whole blog experience at first was a humorous way to "see what talking to myself, outloud" would be like, but it has really been a surprising experience. Here's why!

1. Getting to know new people in a brand new way - like Sarah, Jenn, Alyssa, Maria, Gayla, Vickie and Liz. It has been neat peeking into your lives. Thanks for letting me lurk!
2. Getting to reconnect with friends I haven't talked to in a long time. Hello again to my old buds - Heather B. and Bode, Warrick and Hannah Clay in Louisville, Christi Y, and my long time bud - Lisa from high school. Some of these people I haven't seen for 4 or 5 years!
3. Calling my parents on the weekend to "recap" my week and them "recapping" it FOR ME since they have already seen the blog. At times, I have to stop and ask, "well what are we gonna talk about now?" But, we always find something!
4. And finally, having the opportunity to sit and do what I have needed to do for a long, long time. Reflect on the AWESOME blessings in my life and realize how excitingly lucky I am each and everday!! It certainly lifts the spirit when you think back to all the fun you are having!

Thanks again for making me smile everybody. Hope you are having a great week!

S, S & L

0 comments: