Tuesday, March 18, 2008






Lainie was so excited to get home today. She knew we were going to have special visitors tonight at her T-Ball game. My parents, Nannie and Pappaw were driving in from Maysville to come and see the game.




After a quick supper at Subway (I just love my "salad sandwich" as Lainie calls it - my Veggie Sub), we all headed over to the YMCA.

Lainie did a great job hitting and throwing. I was able to video tape her going around all of the bases, and Mom, Dad and I sat close enough that I could get batting shots of all of the kids on the team. I am thinking of printing these off and giving them to the Moms & Dads in the group. Maybe they will enjoy theirs as much as I love seeing Lainie's "action shots."

Tonight was also the first night I got to be the Cub's Team Mom. Dorky, I know....but I was excited! Lainie helped me pick out Strawberry & Kiwi Capri Suns (Low Cal even!). They were delish! She was tickled to have everyone take some of the special team juices that her Mommy brought. I couldn't help but smile. I kinda like being a team Mom. (I always knew I would - particularly for the INSIDE sports!) HA!!!!

Thanks again for coming Nannie and Pappaw!!

2 comments:

vlmeans said...

Team Mom is fun. I don't get to do that so much now. Just fundraising stuff. But I still like to be the Go-TO Mom for the team. You will too. Enjoy now. They grow up so fast. Sorry I wasn't able to make the game. Hopefully, next Tuesday.

Sarah said...

So your family is from Maysville? I guess I am just picking up on that. Nick and I fell in love with Maysville when we went through there on our honeymoon! What a perfect little town!!!