Monday, March 10, 2008
It's not that I don't believe in naps...I have just always thought I should be spending my time "else where" doing "efficient" get-it-done stuff. Sadly, I even fuss at the people in my life who are world reknown nappers (My mom when I was little, my brother the summer on Dale Dr., Kate and Erin - my college roommates, my husband when he is home, etc.) But here lately, I have been sucumbing (sp) to the evil that is procrasination and napping like crazy!
What is wrong with me?
Am I narcaleptic? (Lord I hope not!)
Am I overworked? (Yes - but we all are!)
Am I pregnant? (Oh - I would LOVE that!)
Am I lazy? (Probably...but who cares?!)
Am I realizing that naps are right up there with Christmas and sliced bread? (Ab-so-freakin-lutely!!)
Lainie gets long naps.....why not try it out. (But DO NOT tell my husband! I have given him quite the share of grief in 10 years)
On Saturday - I fell asleep while reading. I know Scott could smell it from the worksite - so he called and ir conviently "woke me up."
On Sunday, I fell asleep while folding laundry. Folding laundry...good heavens!!
Today, I fell asleep in St. Joe's Hospital parking lot for over an hour waiting on Allyson to deliver Lainie. I fell asleep IN MY CAR! yekk!
Well, I'm either narcaleptic, pregnant, lazy, or clued in. I sure would like to be pregnant...but we'll wait and see!
Until then - see ya after the nap!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have my fingers crossed for the "+" to show up for you! I am a big believer in naps, but falling asleep while folding laundry and in the car...now that is serious napping!

Boo said...

I LOVE naps. Big fan. BIG fan! But your sudden love for naps makes me hopeful!