Saturday, March 29, 2008



I'm totally here!! My blogging slid off for a bit with life and all getting in the way, but Spring Break has started...the sun is shining today, and I FEEL AWESOME!!! Woo-hoo!!




So.....many many things to share out in my life this past ad upcoming week.

#1 Egg Hunting
#2 MCHS Winning the State Title - go Royals!
#3 Both George Clooney and Presidet Clinton in M-ville this week
#4 Easter in Maysville
#5 Lainie's first trophy
#6 New photography purchases
#7 Neice Kolbi's birthday
#8 Spring Break List of to-do's!
#9 Plans for Scott's birthday on 4/2
#10 My own number 32 on April 6th.

So, the first thing I will leave you with are some fun easter Egg hut pictures from last weekend at home with the fam. It was so fun. Easter is my second favorite holiday (behind Halloween) and it is my Mother's all time favorite. She goes out more in the cooking department for this holiday than all others. I love the dying of the eggs part. In fact, I think we still do it because I like it so much....has nothing to do with Lainie! (That's not true!)

We got to see my my brother, Jessica, Mom, Dad and grandmother and then some friends from high school. We visited my home church which is always awesome! They are currently searching for a new minister at FCC Maysville, so I wish them all sortsof luck. (I miss that church!) It was a nice weekend....even with 98% of the town was in Lexington for the Boys basketball state tournament! Super job winning that one boys!

0 comments: