Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Today Fayette County Schools are out on their 6th snow day of the year. I think this is a record (all except the crazy ice storm year in 2003) in the ten years I have worked for the county. Crazy Kentucky weather...and apparently, it's supposed to be in the 50's on Saturday.

During my day off - I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, graded open response questions for the 5th grade team at school and read some magazines. I took a couple of quizzes today, which reminded me of my all time favorite church camp quiz from high school. It's so simple, you can almost make it up as you go! Perfect ice breaker for large groups.

Ask a _____ or _____ question and have the group decide between only the two options. One choice is on one side of the room, the other choice on the other side of the room. This is the basic idea -

Question ---- Shawna's answer

Coke or Pepsi - Pepsi
Ford or Chevy - Chevy (ignore my Mustang :)
Black Ink or Blue Ink - Black
Coffee or Tea - Coffee
Pie or Cake - Pie
Skim or 2% - 2%
Skirts or Dresses - Dresses
Country or Rap - Country
Fruit or Mint Flavor - Mint
Winter or Summer - Summer
Spring or Fall - Fall
Read or write - read
Swim or Lay out - Lay out
Roller Coaster or Roller "No - Way" Sir - Roller Coaster
Sports Player or Sports Spectator - Spectator
Dancer or Wall flower - Dancer
Disney or Pixar - Pixar
Sports Car or Mini Van - Sports Car
UK or UL - UK
Basketball or Football - Basketball
Eat or Diet - Eat
Piercings or Tattoos - Tattoos
Home or Away - Home
Couples Night or Group Night - Group Couples Night :)

OK - so I cheated on the last one. See if you can add more questions and spin this quiz into your own. More will follow later. :)

1 comments:

vlmeans said...

Lucky you! I wish I didn't have to work today.