Friday, February 15, 2008
I am very excited about a new class coming up that several of us will be taking this Spring semester. It is a photography class. There are 4 different levels and most of us that are interested in the class need at least the 2 and beyond. Since my photography interests are at best a hobby that people occasionally pay for, I figure I better try and get at least a little better. At least, that is, before I take any more money from loving people (i.e. customers.) If anyone else is interested, let me know and we'll swap time and place information since the classes are helpat LCC.

Many thanks to the following families for letting me enjoy the people in your lives through the lens of my camera within the last year: (and thank you for trusting me enough to pay me for doing it) The Burgel Family, Taylor Family, Connelley Family, Vogler Family, Lindon Family, Mitchell Family, Hammons Family, Bailey Family, Hughes Family and Blair Family. Thank you again for giving me money to do what I most enjoy - capture your memories on film!

Also - many thanks to our fabulous friend Karen for inspiring me to write a post about my "our" love of photography. Can't wait for class to start girlfriend!

1 comments:

Boo said...

I wanna join you!! I basically know nothing about taking picture expect point and click but I'd love to know more!!