Tuesday, February 12, 2008
As if life as I know it hasn't been filled to the brim the last few years! Those of you that know me, know that I am somewhat of a busy body - throughouly enjoying projects, problem solving and usually the whirl of life in general. Ironically enough, I even surround myself with friends that are just the same as I am. Married, children (or with some on the way), time consuming careers, social events and friendships that keep life interesting etc.

Well.....I now have adopted a sub-cultural (I doubt that is the right phrase for it) group of friends (interestingly enough - they are normal and just like me when you hold them up to the light) who have turned me onto blogging! BLOGGING!! I mean really! For so long, I told myself - nope...ya ain't goin there. But ya'll did it....ya'll sucked me in!!

First off - I want everyone to know up front that I not an incredibly interesting person..outside of the normals. I mean, I'm a Mom (by far the best role I have ever been handed in the movie of life), I'm a wife to a self - made husband that I love, all be it that he is the hardest worker I have ever met (more explanations on that later), and a sister, daughter, in-law, and friend to some of the coolest people on the planet. I get up, I go to work, I grow with my colleagues, I drive home, I chat with my friends, I laugh with my family and I snuggle into bed. It really is everything I've ever wanted.

Well...by all definitions, I guess I am now a blogger...and so the journey begins!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Glad you started a blog! I told myself I wouldn't do one either- no time- but it sucks you in, and it is fun!

Boo said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited to read about all that you do! I'm not very exciting either but it's amazing what you can blog about!!Jenn