Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So did you know that members of the Disney movie - The Incredibles, like to slow dance? It's true! They do. In particular they like to dance most on snow days when everyone is off from school.

My favorite girl in the world is my 4 year old daughter named Lainie. For over a year and a half now she has been infatuated with dress up and playing pretend. I mean everyday. e-v-e-r-y--d-a-y!! We walk in the house and off come the school clothes. We range from a princess to a super hero to a green M & M...all thanks to the loved ones in our lives that find Halloween costumes on sale dirt cheap!

So today it was again. I spent the morning slow dancing with Ms. Incredible. Our song you ask? Rainbow Connection care of Kermit the Frog from the Muppet Movie when all of us were younger. If you've never slow danced on a snow day.....we highly recommend it!

PS - I am now on my fourth dessert for the Goodies for Guatemala sale tomorrow at school. Thanks Alyssa for the Caramel Corn recipe....Ms. Incredible and I are making Valentine care packages for the Grandmas as well! Good heavens I LOVE SNOW DAYS!