Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Yesterday it rained like crazy here. As Gayla, Jenn and I ran across the parking lot to the car at school (with cardboard boxes on our heads) I realized that my feetand legs were getting crazy wet! We were on our way to Qdoba up the street and the rain just wouldn't stop. That's when Gayla saw it. My Mitchell Favorite Things Vol III prompt.

My Golashes. My Rainboots. My oh so cute, keep your feet dry and warm, quit making fun of me cuz you know you want them too - kind a boots. And they were on another girl.

I went home that afternoon and pulled mine out of the closet just for good measure. They are black and white and have have some kind of fancy plaid pattern going on. (I am not a fashion interested person, so pardon my lackadaisical manner.)


Lainie has some too. Hers are green and have a frog face on them. She wears them with everything! Princess costumes, ballet tutus, sweats. Doesn't matter. She cried the other day because hers are getting too small. I silently cried too. I love them.

I was shopping for some today for her. Although the cheapies that I found did not come in her size, they did come in ours. They even had 11's. (Do I really need more boots?) Sha-yeah!!!

Here's the link if you want to join in on the rain boot fun! Don't be left behind!! There is nothing cuter than dry feet!


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=495501



0 comments: