Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's totally true! There is a 12 week little fetus growing in my tummy right now!!! We have been trying for a little brother or sister for Lainie for a while now, so the Mitchell's would like to introduce you to Tater Tot Mitchell! It even appears that the baby is waving (look close!)
Since Scott and I don't find out the gender of our children (some crazy aggreement we made en route to a 8 hour destination prior to being married) we give our children ridiculous (although story appropriate) nicknames for them to carry in womb. Lainie was Punkin Seed, since my aunt called me Punkin when I was little. And now we introduce Tater Tot, the offspring of Scott, AKA our Big Spud! HA!

Our due date is January 16th, so come the holidays, I will be big, tired and swollen. Ah - Merry Christmas everyone!!! We can't wait!

4 comments:

Andrea Nielsen said...

Congratulations!!!! Tater Tot is a cutie already. Hope I get to meet tater before he is 3 or 4..... which was my record with lainie! love you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations to all of you!! I bet you're super excited... how are you feeling otherwise? I love that Tater Tot is waving in the ultrasound -- super cute!

Sarah said...

YAY!!! Boo told me, so I have been waiting for this huge news to make its way to the blog world. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!

Charissa said...

Oh, I am so happy for you all - You knew when I was in Kentucky. I'm even more sad now that we didn't get to see you all! We'll be praying for health and energy for you! Much love to you guys!