Saturday, July 26, 2008
It's been a melacholy kind of a weekend here. Anybody else feeling it?

I mean it's summer for heaven's sake! Maybe that is why I'm feeling a little blue. I know I have to go back to work soon and I don't want too?

Scott has been working a lot lately and been away from the house. He's wrapping up SIL Vickie's total kitchen makeover the last two weekends. (I know I was totally gone one of those weekends,) but it seems he's been away for a while. Lainie and I made chocolate trip treats for him, Zach and Steve and took them to see the kitchen. Looks good for a newly painted, new floor, some cabiets in place, every large appliance drug into the living room kind of kitchen. They are making progress and that's what's important.

Maybe it's that I need payday to come desperately. I feel like I couldn't scrape up $2.00, even if I tried.

I'm just feeling lethagic. Kind of like a slug. That's so embarrassing to admit and even worse to visually imagine.....but I don't feel motivated to do much of anything. It's silly, unneccesary and ridiculous. I know, I know.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

To be honest, you just described how I'm feeling today too! I went in to school and Andy moved my furniture etc. It's just awful that summer is pretty much over!