Thursday, July 3, 2008

So I got PhotoShop Elements 6 for my birthday in April. I have wanted this software for a long time, but knew that it would take a while to learn. In Clark Co. they even offer community ed classes on how it works. After the last two days of trying, discovering, trying again and surprising myself, I figure....I might need the course to narrow the amount of time I took on this project.


Anyway, I took Lori's family pictures in April. This particular picture I just loved. Julienne had on a purple dress sitting in a bed of violets. I wanted to take out everything but the purple.


Once I tried that...it made her skin tone look like dead flesh, so I gave her hair and skin a soft color by erasing the b+w by 25 pixels to expose the original color. Not bad for my first try. I'll keep you posted. Thanks Lori, you have beautiful children!!!


1 comments:

Charissa said...

I want you to take Catherine's picture the next time we are in town! This is beautiful