Sunday, July 27, 2008
This has been the best $16 I have ever spent. One afternoon in mid June, Lainie and I both had considered going to the public pool. After we finished our errands around town, it had taken longer than I wanted it too. Ya kow, ya need a good 3 hours to make a good day at the pool and that day we had hit 1:00. Couple that with the 1 hour drive time home, we didn't want to be at the pool until Scott came home. There is something about my man with his "teacher wife" when we lay at the pool until he rolls home after a rough day at work. Fair enough. We try just try to leave by 3. (I am a genious, you can tell me later.)

Anyway, that day, it was already 1 PM and it was overcast outside. We were both disappointed. Therefore, we spent the same amount of money as a day or two at the pool and put it into our own version. It's deep enough for me to sit in and long enough for me to stick my legs out. Laiie enjoys it the most. Today she has been in there since before 1 o'clock. It's 4 now.

She lathered with sunscreen and having a ball. We are truly the lifestyle of the rich and the famous!

0 comments: