Tuesday, July 22, 2008


I landed in Cincinnati at 8 PM last night. I left for a girl's weekend to see my sister-in-law who is working for 3 weeks being trained for her new position with the Federal Government Social Security Department. Although we (I) didn't take many pictures, my feet and muscles feel like they are going to melt off my body. Vickie (my sil) and Marcie our friend that she works with who is also attending the training WORE ME OUT. I'm totally blaming the pregnancy. Maybe it's just that time is catching up with me. We visited the Vietnam Memorial, the World War II monument, the Smithsonian museums, Old Town Alexandria, China Town, the Capitol, and we logged 100,000 miles on the subway - all in 2 1/2 days. Whew. More is coming!




Check out Vickie's posts on her trip. She is missing KY in DC right now, so leave her a comment or two. She would love it! Means Mania




0 comments: