Tuesday, April 22, 2008


For the record, my sister - in - law (Vickie) is a scardy cat and my daughter isn't.

Case in point....read about Vickie's snake here at Means Mania.

Notice me and Lainie with the new Monday Night snake right here....Found him just as I stood up with an arm full of weeds from the flower beds. I was eye level to his butt. (I just said snake butt on my blog! :)

We are sooo brave. It was the bee that drove my daughter inside and the bird flying kamikaze style that me me shriek earlier in the day! Such geeks!
Lainie is now taking pictures with my mammoth camera, which is why you can't see the snake here. She did frame the photo nicely, however!! I think I might be creating a monster.

1 comments:

vlmeans said...

There is no proof that you actually had a snake there! Besides, who ever heard of being scared of a little bird.