Friday, April 4, 2008

So it's now 11 o'clock and I am STILL sitting! According to Scott, I should get and do something..HA what does he know? Blogging and pictures are something!



I promised the link and a few chubby wedding pictures. SO here you go TA DA! Eight years and a good dose of Weight Watchers can change the world! Lainie keeps asking me where she is...that is such a funny conversation to try and have with a 4 year old!

Click on projects and look for Photobooks. It is really easy and requires no new software. Good luck!
Look how little the kids were!
Kelsey was a Jr Bridesmaid and is now 17 (she was nine at the time.)
Zach is a sophomore in high school now abut was 8 when he was the ring bearer in 2000 (he cried when he couldn't wear his tux to second grade the next day.)
Kolbi was Lainie's age and is now 12 and a 6th grader at Clark Middle. They were so cute!
They're cute now...but in a teenage way! So I guess they are more cool than cute now. I am such the old aunt!

First Christian Church, Maysville, KY

All the girls with silly faces. From this photo there are now 6 little girls and two baby boys. Everyone is happily married and live all over the place! There are Ashley M and Ann are in No. KY, Ashley W. Dutrow is in Louisville, Angie, Christie and Erika are in Lexington and Adele lives in Ohio. Me, Kelsey and Kolbi are all still in Winchester!
Hope you enjoy! I can't wait to show everybody my new album!

0 comments: