Sunday, April 13, 2008
Our Dance Recital with LFUCG's Kiddie Kapers was yesterday. Talk about cute. Almost 100 girls, many in tu-tus; spinning and smiling and coated in lip gloss and blush. I love dance recital time!!!

Lainie's piece was a tap dance number to It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want Too. She knew all the moves and even sang along with the words. Her class as a whole did fantastic! So did all of her friends on the stage with her, including Raylee, Allie and Cassidy. It was fun bring in the class with other teachers from school and their girls. :)

Kiddie Kapers is an excellent program for all of you in the Fayette Co. area. Kids 3 - 18 can dance and compete or just dance for performances with the program being very developmentally friendly and helpful! We drive home to get Lainie every week to bring her back into Lexington for dance on Wednesdays. It can be a bit of a headache, and I am soooo thankful to have Gran, Mom, Dad, Scott and Allison to help me rotate through the weeks of getting her picked up and dropped off at the Tates Creek Center. You all made this year so nice and allowed her to continue something she really enjoys!!!

I have pictures....but apparently Blogger doesn't like me right now. They'll come later!

0 comments: