Monday, April 14, 2008

OK - today was a first for me. We chopped it off...chopped it all off. I have never done that before to Lainie and really to myself either. Our hair that is. Lainie's is gone. GONE! I wanted easier and flowy and she gave me SHORT easier and flowy. Other than not being able to french braid hers, I absolutely love it. It will grow back, so all is good. It is super cute on her and she loves it!


Mine is actually longer than I want it. I am thinking about going up one more layer to the shortest one that curls by my chin and then stacking it in the back. That and get some funky chunky high and low lights put in to start the summer off right. (I need some paydays to occur before any of that can happen.) Scott will flip when I do something that drastic...but he'll live! Until then, I am getting used to the bobbed look. The long layers were just growing out all over the place and it just looked weird. So I decided to start all over. I really loved the style, so I think I might go back to it, but go a lot shorter. I am excited that I no longer freak out over the length / look of my hair. I know that it always grows back. :) It's hair for heavens sakes.



4 comments:

Boo said...

I LOVE it!! You both look beautiful!!!

vlmeans said...

I love it too. It is just what Lainie needs. Her hair is like mine and it looks better short. Much easier to care for.

Ryan and Maria Harrington said...

I apologize for not saying anything today but I did notice and I loved the cut. Who do you go to? Are they in Lexington? I need someone here instead of in Henderson!

GAIL NH said...

Hi. I'm a part-time hairdresser and found your blog while surfing for hairstyle photos. The shorter style you're considering would look very flattering on you. Leave the bangs really long when you go to chin length. You'll definitely enjoy having the back stacked during the summer heat. A popular and stylish 'do. Take before & after pics.