Monday, May 12, 2008


So we all know what my husband does for a living, right? I mean, he owns a contracting construction business and comes home covered in paint, dust and dirt - everyday. I don't just mean occasionally....I mean EVERYDAY!!! He's ill if he's not layered in dust particles!


SO my very physically working husband gave me the best Mother's Day present he could ever think of this past weekend. He devoted the entire weekend to the upkeep and preservation of our house. Not my neighbor's house, not my family's house, not even our rental property, but mine, all mine.


Lainie loved it! (As did I!) He painted the attic door, bought mulch, cooked breakfast, sanded the front door, bought new paint, mulched my yard, juiced up the trailer and hitch, cleaned the gutters, trimmed the trees, painted the front trim, fixed the bathroom ceiling, installed the sandbox cover and laid more sand. My house looks so good. Not too mention how important his time and efforts left me feeling. He is really a great husband! Hard working, dedicated, passionate, and driven....it's just that these great qualities often benefit other people (now granted TEAM MITCHELL gets the paycheck)....but sometimes it's nice for them to notice you too. Love you bud!
Good job Handy Manny and Helper Lainie!!! Thank you sooo much!

0 comments: