Thursday, May 15, 2008
So I have eaten at least 20 of those little Hershey chocolate nugget bites in the last 24 hours and I could easily eat 20+ more. What is wrong with me? I mean....come on. I loose 70 lbs. 5 years ago and all I can think about lately is stuffing my face with insane chocolate luvin'? I like chocolate and all, but it is like something illegal is in those little suckers and all I can do is "hit the fix" before I start shaking all over again. Frankly, I blame Vivian. Vivian is the one who purchased them. She brought them to school, for us. She left them wide open on her desk. She offered them to again and again during our team meetings yesterday and mind you I am in all 6 of those bleepin things spanning close to 8 hours and then she is the one with the most quiet office and then was out of the building this afternoon and I used her office as a quiet work space for my melting headache, continuing to gorge myself on mountains of chocolate. (Have you had the toffee ones? Dear God help me!) As you can see....this chocolate issue is completely Vivian's fault. Thank you again for understanding.

1 comments:

Abby said...

I know how you feel! I used to not drink soda or eat desert but school has broke me of my healthy habits. I drink one diet soda a day because my body thinks I need the caffeine and I eat desert now b/c I am like hey it's only one piece and I deserve it. Oh, what to do!