Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I love this time of year!! This is the time of year that I start thinking about cleaning out and purging and selling and getting rid of. I have been working since Christmas on prepping items for my 2008 Yard Sale this year with Kelly C. and the best piece of advice I recieved was from my SIL Vickie to tag the items as you put them INTO the box. Therefore, as I put new items away for holidays in December and birthdays in April I put prices on everything I didn't want to keep and then put all the piles in that back bedroom. That idea was genius!!!! One VERY FULL BEDROOM later....I have all of my items priced for our sale on the 5th of JUNE. Good job Team Mitchell!

I am also working on a committee at Lainie's school for the Victory Heights Kids Consignment Sale. Julie, Jenny, Allyson, Becky and I have met a few times and been working on the PR and advertisement end of the sale that will be held in August. This is being marketed as a "high end" sale similar to "Little Lambs" and "His Kids" sales in Lexington which will be a first for Winchester. If you would like to be a part of our Kids Sale, the details are EASY and we would love to give you a seller's number. Tell your friends!!!

0 comments: