Wednesday, May 28, 2008
So my phone is stupid!! As much as I love my phone, it is currently making me really mad.

I have a refurbished phone. Scott and I are big into refurbished things...I mean - why pay more for new? It's fixed - right? WRONG!!!

My little mousey on my blackberry jumps around. My buttons are sticking! My screen doed funny things!! It's nuts.I have now been on the phone for 45 minutes and all I've gotten is a completely erasaed phone. (and yes, I'm calling from work FCPS...pbslttttttttttt. (Bad rendition of raspberry in face!))

Oh I hate this!!! It says it is "scrubbing itself clean" with 77 minutes remaining!!!!! NUTS!!!

1 comments:

GAIL NH said...

The trackballs on Blackberry's have been somewhat unreliable. RIM is well aware of the issue. You usually have to return your phone to a regional service center to get it fixed or refurbished. Most Blackberry's have a one year warantee, so make sure everything works perfectly just before your one year is up.