Friday, February 20, 2009
Today Scotty and I visited the school where I work. I have been there 11 years and realized today, just how much I care about that building and the people in it, and how much I am cared for and thought of. Upon arriving, you could here people running and squealing that I was there. Now granted, they were squealing for the opportunity to hold a new baby, but some of that might have been cuz they were glad to see me. People went on and on about how cute he was and that they missed seeing me. Scotty got passed around all over the place from room to room and person to person. I even lost him at one point when Andrea disappeared into "Club Ed" with him. I had a chance to see my friends and to hear about their semester thus far.

I realize how fortunate I am to work at a place that not only do I look forward to being in, people are friendly and loving in a way that mirrors a sense of familyness. I turly have a sense of well-being with this school. Today I got to see people I have worked with for 11 years, people that have worked with 1-2 years, parents whom I met this year and families that have had a chain of siblings at CME since I started in 1998. Everyone of these people asked me about big Scott, Lainie, life as a Mom, etc. These are the poeple I am in Book Club with, spend hours at PD's with, go to game nights and girl's nights with and miss oobles and oobles in the summer. We are lucky to have people like this in our lives. I know many of these people follow me on here, so to each of you I say thank you. We are blessed to know you!!!

1 comments:

Sarabeth said...

It was great to see you yesterday! My Mondays and Wednesdays are not the same without you!